- Do something significant?
- Help people gain access to life’s most basic necessity, water?
- Make new friends and be part of a life changing community?
- Complete something that only .5% of the US population has completed?
- Have an opportunity to experience emotional, physical, and spiritual strength?
Join Hope Water International’s TEAM DAYBREAK for an event! Runners, walkers, or anywhere in between are welcome; we will help you accomplish your goal.
When: Saturday’s @ 7am – Starting June 10, 2017
Location: Johnson Park (2600 Wilson Ave, Walker, MI 49534)
- This is opportunity to hear why others are running and walking and encourage each other
- We will review running tips and techniques
- We will discuss fundraising tips
When: Saturday, October 14th @ 6pm
Location: Daybreak – Student Ministries Building (West Wing)
Join our Facebook group, HWI – Team Daybreak, for questions, answers, and updates.